Thursday, December 08, 2005

Music, music, and more music!

I always vowed to myself that I had to see all of my favorite bands in concert at least once - of course, Bon Jovi being the major exception - and I do believe that soon I will be able to accomplish that feat, minus The Beatles who are only 2 out of 4 anymore... (although I did see Sir Paul this summer so I guess that's 2nd best to the Fab Four...)
I just got tickets to see Queen with Paul Rodgers next March!!! Sure, it won't be anything like the REAL Queen, if Freddie were with us, but regardless, it'll be pretty sweet to see Brian May and Roger Taylor live and in person. http://www.queenpluspaulrodgers.com/

In the last few years, I've been lucky enough to see (in no particular order):

Bon Jovi (x100...)
Prince
Madonna
Simon & Garfunkel
Billy Joel & Elton John
Sir Paul McCartney

Not a bad repertoire if I do say so myself.

No comments: