Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Me and Mayor McCheese

I had to copy and paste this from a website I found. Thank you to the person from whom I ripped this off... I give you full credit. This one is for you, Jay! You lazy hooker!


ME AND MAYOR McCHEESE
Parody of Janis Joplin's "Me and Bobby McGee"
Lyrics by M. Spaff Sumsion


Back in line at Mickey D's ,Jonesin' for a shake And I's feelin' near as greasy as my fries
Pickin' up a double cheese For our double date Although I knew he'd go straight to my thighs
I grabbed condim-ents In them squarish plastic packets 'n we slipped off behind the drive-tha-roough Filled our orders - special ones Like hold the pickle, toast my buns We tried every treat on his men-u
Nugget's just another word For no meat left to use Nuggets - if ya got 'em honey, please show me I hope you got 'em Super Size 'cause that's the size I choose Ya know, Biggie Size ain't big enough for me Big enough for me and my Mayor McCheese
From the Kentucky chicken To the California rolls McCheesy shared his off-the-menu deals Through all kinds of munchies From when we smoked McBowls The mayor put the Happy in my Meals
One day at Super Wal-Mart, though He fled the Mickey D's He's lookin' for fresh meat and I hope he finds it But I miss them special sauces Come and slip me mo yo beef Honey, even if I catch mad cow disease
Freedom's just another word For blowin' off the French Freedom - that's the way the mayor kissed me And when I cried for freedom fries he knew just what I meant Some freedom bread, a freedom wine, and thee Wear that freedom tickler, Mayor McCheese

La da da, la Mc Dah nah's La da da da da da Kroc La da da da la da da da got a Mayor McCheese (etc.)
Lord I called him my Whopper I called him Big Mac I said I called him Hamburglar but I took it back, c'mon Hey, no Grimace now Hey ya Mayor McCheese, yeah I'm a-lovin' lovin' lovin' lovin' lovin' lovin' lovin' it Weigh - too - much - Thanks to McD's...

No comments: