Monday, September 12, 2005

Shine On You Crazy Diamond


This is my Diamond in the rough. He is my bestest. My favorite.
For those of you who doubted it, well, kiss my ass, because I won! I triumphed! I got the trophy! I von dee wrace!

Which is not to say it came easy... he was a tough cookie. He spent the entire first 6 months of our acquaintanceship sleeping... chemically induced, I might add. But my perseverance and undying efforts finally won him over. That, and my cute ass. But regardless... I just have to take a moment to acknowledge and praise, not only myself for not giving up, but him, for finally coming through as the most wonderful amazing partner I could ever ask for. Who has more fun than we do?!

This is a guy who, when he first met me, accepted me for who I was from the start... all 35-additional pounds of me! He never cared about that... although I know he appreciates the effort I put in to improve said problem.
He is smart, he is funny and quick as hell. He is affectionate and loving and genuine and I think he is the bees knees. I think he and I are the luckiest sons of bitches in the world to have gotten caught up in eachother's insanity... we're both stuck there for the long haul. I love you Dave. :)

No comments: